An Arabic translation of your driving license doesn’t always come easy. It can be quite the process if you aren’t prepared for it. Suppose you want to ensure that you can get the Arabic translation you need quickly and with minimal hassle; read on to learn more about the most efficient way to get an Arabic translation Abu Dhabi driving license.
What you need
To get your Arabic translation Abu Dhabi driving license, you will need to follow these steps:
- Get a true certified copy of your original birth certificate from the Civil Registrar’s Office or the Embassy if you were born outside of Abu Dhabi.
- Get a true certified copy of your passport from the Immigration Department or your country’s embassy if you are not a citizen of Abu Dhabi.
- Get a no-objection letter from your employer if you are employed.
- Go to the Traffic and Licensing Department in Abu Dhabi and take an eye test.
- Pay the required fees and submit all of the required documents.
- Take the written exam in Arabic.
Finding a translator
The first step is finding a translator. There are many ways to find a translator. You can search online, ask friends or family, or look in the yellow pages, but the best way to find a good certified translator is from Abu Dhabi Police Head Quarters website. Once you find a few potential translators, you should check their credentials. Make sure they are certified and have experience translating the type of document you need. It would help if you also got feedback from existing or former clients. Once you have found a qualified translator, you can begin getting your driving license in Arabic translation Abu Dhabi.
The next step is to contact the translator and provide them with the necessary documents. The translator will need your current driver’s license, passport copy, and two passport-sized photos. They will also need a copy of the Arabic translation of your driver’s license.
Driving License Checklist
- Get your documents in order. You’ll need your passport, residency visa, and Emirates ID.
- Go to the Abu Dhabi Translation Center website and download the application form.
- Please fill out the form and submit it, along with your documents, in person or by mail.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll be able to schedule a time for your written exam.
- Study for the written exam! The test covers topics like road signs and traffic laws.
- After passing the written exam, you’ll take a practical driving test.
- Finally, once you’ve passed both tests, you’ll be issued your Arabic translation Abu Dhabi driving license!
Who can transfer foreign driving license into Abu Dhabi Driving license?
UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs granted driving licenses to the following nationalities:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- South Korea
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
What happens after translation
After receiving your driving license in Arabic translation Abu Dhabi, you will be able to drive in Abu Dhabi. However, you may be required to take a written or road test to ensure that you can operate a vehicle safely. If you are found to be a safe driver, you will be issued a license. If a driving license is issued under the age of 20, it is valid for two years, but after two years, at the age of 20, it is valid for ten years. You will need to renew your license every two or ten years to continue driving in Abu Dhabi.
You will need to take a few steps to get your Arabic translation Abu Dhabi driving license. The first step is going to the Traffic and Licensing Department in Abu Dhabi and getting the required application form. The second step is completing the form and attaching the required documents. These include your passport, residency visa, Emirates ID, Eye test results, and photographs. The third step is paying the fees associated with getting your license. The fourth step is taking and passing the written exam. The fifth step is taking and passing the eye exam. If you pass both exams, you will receive your Arabic translation Abu Dhabi driving license! The sixth step is keeping your Arabic translation Abu Dhabi driving license valid by making sure to renew it before its expiration date.
You need to do a few things to get your driving license in Arabic translation in Abu Dhabi:
- You’ll need to have a valid UAE driving license.
- You’ll need to visit the Abu Dhabi Traffic and Licensing Department and apply for a driving license translation.
- You’ll need to pass a written exam and road test.
Once you’ve done all these things, you’ll be able to drive in Abu Dhabi legally!
You can get your driving license directly from the ministry of foreign affairs of UAE after translation if your driving license is from the granted countries in UAE.
Nuvuk Digital Marketing Agency To Help You Capture Local and International Targeted Audience.