Over the past few years, the demand for forex cars has increased tremendously, and the reason is that it offers the safest and easiest way to carry foreign currency abroad. So, if you are a frequent traveler, getting a multi-currency forex card is the best option to manage your hard-earned money abroad. You can load your forex card with the foreign currency of your choice and travel abroad without worrying about currency conversion charges. The best part is that you can get unbeatable foreign exchange rates while loading your forex card. It is accepted worldwide and ensures protection against foreign currency exchange rates fluctuation.
So, where to buy a forex card in India?
If you are looking for the best forex card in India, it is advisable to opt for IndusForex as it can cater to your forex needs. It is an online platform that offers a safe, easy, and quick way to buy a forex card in India.
The forex card obtained from IndusForex is a multi-currency card that can be loaded with up to 14 foreign currencies at once. It can take care of all your foreign transactions, such as international bookings and payments at hotels, restaurants, airlines, airlines, and petrol stations at zero extra charges. It is not just limited to swiping at PoS terminals. You can withdraw cash from any visa-enabled ATMs abroad without incurring currency conversion charges.
Here is why to choose IndusForex to buy a forex card in India:
- It offers a safe and quick way to buy a forex card or currency notes to load onto your forex card.
- It offers unbeatable foreign exchange rates while loading your forex card.
- IndusForex is available 24×7, which means that you can cater to your forex needs any time from anywhere.
- You no longer need to stand in long queues to buy or exchange currency.
- If you find your preferred foreign exchange rates, you can book them by paying only 5% as a token amount. The remaining amount can be paid within 24 hours of placing the order.
- You can choose your delivery mode based on your preferences. You can either collect your card from a nearby IndusInd Bank or get it couriered to your address domestically.
- Since everything is online, there is minimal paperwork and faster delivery.
- The best part is that you do not necessarily have to have an account with IndusInd Bank to transact on IndusForex. However, it is imperative to have an account with sufficient balance to buy a forex card from IndusForex.
The requirements to get the IndusInd Multi-currency Forex Card
If you want to buy a forex card, you will need to meet certain requirements before applying online.
Here are the eligibility requirements to apply for a card in India:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen who is planning to travel abroad, or
- The applicant must be an employee of a corporate traveling for official purposes, or
- The applicant must be a parent or sponsor of a student traveling abroad for higher education. The parents or sponsors of the student can get a forex card under the student’s name and can not load beyond the set limit.
- The applicant must be an ex-pat residing in India.
It is worth pointing out that the parent or sponsor of the student and the ex-pats are subject to KYC norms.
Documents required to submit along with a forex card application
To get the IndusInd Multi-currency Forex Card from IndusForex, you will need to furnish the following documents with your application:
- A copy of a valid passport
- A copy of the travel visa
- A copy of the air ticket
- A copy of PAN Card of form 16 if the among loaded on the forex card is more than Rs. 50,000/-
A copy of the Aadhaar Card if the address is different from the one mentioned on your passport.